Vivek Ramaswamy LIVE on TheBennyShowPod

 We ended up getting a pretty interesting opportunity to see Vivek Ramaswamy, former 2024 Presidential Candidate, record a podcast live. It was definitely an environment I'm not used to being in, even just waiting in line. Before the doors were opened, we met a woman who told us that she had been to D.C. on January 6th, 2021. It was a very interesting conversation, with her telling us about being interviewed by the FBI and what D.C. was like on that day. She seemed very proud to tell us about it. A few minutes later, we met Chris Smith, a candidate for state Senate. We didn't really get to talk with him, but I got a picture. 

Once we got in, Ramaswamy had a lot to say about Trump, Haley, and even Elon Musk. There were a lot of expected talking points and topics brought up, too much for me to mention here. Here is the quote that stuck out to me the most: 

"I'm not a conspiracy THEORIST, I'm a conspiracy REALIST." -Ramaswamy


Here is a link to the podcast on X (formerly twitter) if you are interested in watching:

https://twitter.com/TheBennyShowPod/status/1760451464923668574 

Comments

Popular Posts