The South Carolina Governor's Mansion!

 This morning we had an amazing time at the Governor's Mansion! It was incredibly beautiful. I think my most favorite part was Mack, the Governor's English Bulldog who was totally flopping around for attention through our entire tour. He was such a sweet and mannered guy!

There were many beautiful rooms, and I loved to see all of the history held inside. If I had to choose, my favorite room would have to be the sunroom, where there was a small garden and so much beautiful natural light. There were some beautiful iron pieces in the room as well that I loved to see the detail of. 


The outside was just as beautiful as the inside, with incredible flowers and huge trees. I loved recognizing all of the diverse native and exotic foliage, but poor Richie had to listen to me talk about it for a while. Here is is humoring me and my foliage babble: 


This has probably been my favorite location so far, just because of how incredibly beautiful everything was!






Comments

Popular Posts