Lexington County Democrats


Today we get a great opportunity to meet with the Lexington County Dems and learn a lot from them. I have never gotten to phone bank before, so I learned so much. We ended up finishing our phone banking later in the day, during dinner back at the hotel. I loved getting to talk with people, but unfortunately talked to many more voicemail recordings. I do feel like I got to learn a lot about what it takes to run a campaign: the manpower, persistence, and patience. One lady who I talked to did not seem very happy and kept asking for my address, which was a little unsettling. Overall, it was a great experience, though. 


In other news, I had a midterm due tonight for a different class that I was stressed about studying for all day. Luckily, because of all of our van time, I got to rewatch a couple of the more important lectures, and ended up getting 100% on it! 

Comments

Popular Posts